All 1 audio Review

Hisako Hisako

My name?!

I gave it a 10/10 honestly, because this title is my name. However, I would give it about a 8/10 because it's a really repetitive melody.

So, on commenting on my name, yes I love myself. (the song is beautiful).

The softness yet at the same time almost lament-like idea it brings forth.

I look for ward to hearing this piece in your visual novel.

It was weird seeing this when my friend had shown me this, as it WAS my name :P

I do have a question, why "Hisako" for the title?

Koji98 responds:

Why is it named Hisako? It's the name of the main female character in my visual novel, and it was* going to be used for an event near the ending. I made this song after have listening to the music from 5 Centimeters Per Second, then thinking about a certain part in the story, I whipped out FL Studio and came up with this.

*Was is used because after listening to this again after a couple months, I realize it isn't that good. I think I can create a better piano piece, instead of this current version that only took my about 45 minutes to make. I'm glad to hear that you look forward to listening to this in it, but I'm most likely gonna redo it. Also, not to sound like an asshole, but the only info wise that give out about it on newgrounds is from my author comments. Hell, I haven't really given much info online wise about it. Most I've done so far was make a developers blog today, and even then it's not giving out much except for the fact that stuff for it exists. When it is done, there won't be any announcement on this site, but maybe you can run into it somewhere. Also, around that time, every song with the word Forlorn before it is going to be deleted, including this. I post my music so I can get feedback on how to get better and for documentation. Once released and it goes well, I have plans for the music that will coincide with another project. Thanks for the review and actually liking this song that doesn't really deserve the 8/10 you think it should have.